Learn How To Make Delicious Green Superfood Smoothies From Edible Weeds and Leafy Greens
Available as a downloadable ebook OR printed book.
This is my own guide on identifying edible weeds, their nutritional properties, and how to incorporate them, along with ripe seasonal fruit and other leafy greens, into a delicious, healthy superfood smoothie!
Why Are Green Smoothies So Beneficial For Your Health?
You’ve heard the advice to eat 5+ servings of fruit and vegetables a day, but is this really enough? From my research I have learned that we need two big handfuls of leafy greens a day to fully nourish our bodies. But who wants to munch through that much salad?! By adding leafy greens and edible weeds to a smoothie, you’re getting many more nutrients in a delicious drink that is much easier for your body to digest than a salad or cooked vegetables.
What You Will Learn From Julia’s Guide To Edible Weeds and Wild Green Smoothies
When you get this book, you’ll discover:
- How to identify at least 35 edible weeds with lots of clear photos
- Which plants you should never eat
- How to boost your levels of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, essential fatty acids and fibre
- How to enhance the immune system and alkalize your body for extra energy and vitality
- The truth about how much protein there is in leafy greens
- Which edible weeds are high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- Which plant has as much vitamin C as an orange in just 2 leaves!
- What proportion of leafy greens and fruits to add to smoothies to maximise taste and nutrition
- and much more!
Plus, you will get some of my favourite recipes to get you started on your green smoothie journey!
The ebook can be instantly downloaded so you can start benefiting from this information just minutes from now!
What a BEAUTIFUL job you have done with the book, a real credit to you.
Lifetime Updates of the Ebook
I regularly revise and update my ebook, adding new plant species and recipes and my latest research findings on plant nutrition. When you purchase either the ebook or the printed book, you will be able to download these updated versions for free!
You get all of this for the introductory price of just NZ$9.95 for the Ebook OR $33 for the printed version
Click the Add to Cart button below to make your purchase securely through Paypal (you don’t need a Paypal account).
|Download Version – $9.95
|Print Version – $33.00
(free postage within New Zealand